Aletheia Christian Academy is not hiring at this time. Check back for updated postings.
To apply for a position, please submit your application, resume, and cover letter to [email protected] or by mail.
Teacher (Please check back for updates)
Aletheia Christian Academy is seeking multiple full-time teachers for the launch of our school. The mission of Aletheia Christian Academy is to provide students with an excellent Christian education. The ideal candidate has a testimony of being born again, a strong Christian faith, and the skills and desire to lead the next generation in biblical and academic scholarship. We seek teachers that are creative, team players, and problem solvers. Teaching experience is preferred but not required.
- Implement the Bible-based curriculum as approved by the school board
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all learners
- Teach a multi-age elementary classroom using the designated curriculum
- Maintain a welcoming yet managed classroom where students know they are valued
- Escalate disciplinary issues to the Administrator
- Provide supervision to our After School Care program on a rotating basis
- Provide input regarding supply needs and larger budget items
- Coordinate classroom-level communication with parents, students, etc.
- Salary: $34,000 to $40,000
- Employer pays 100% of employee’s health insurance premium
- Voluntary, employee-paid benefits available
- 10% discount on tuition for your child/children
Apply for Employment
Apply to Volunteer
How are volunteers screened?
Volunteers will undergo an application process that includes a criminal background check and interview.
What positions are available to volunteers?
Volunteers can help in many areas, including but not limited to teaching, special ed, para, cleaning, maintenance, bookkeeping, playground monitors, morning greeter, general office support, and after-school care.
How are employees screened?
Applicants for employment undergo an application process that includes a criminal background check, reference check, and interview.
What is the status of my application?
Our goal is to be thorough yet avoid unnecessary delays. To check on the status of your application, feel free to call or email our office.